Política de envío
PLEASE EMAIL GEAR@GBRSGROUP.COM WITH QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR ORDER
In-stock items will ship within 48 - 72 business day hours. Shipping speed refers to how quickly your order will ship once it leaves our shop, not once the order is placed. Pre-order Release items such as shirts, hats, patches, etc are estimated to ship approximately 4 weeks after the closing date of the pre-order sale.
Please email email@example.com for any shipping issues or questions.
GBRS Group ships to all 50 states, US Territories and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Domestic orders with both in-stock and pre-ordered items will be shipped separately at no additional cost to the buyer.
We offer the following Domestic Shipping Services:
- USPS First Class (Economy)
- USPS Priority Mail service
- USPS Express
- UPS Ground
- UPS Next Day Air
GBRS Group ships to most countries, however, as a global company based in the United States with operations in other countries, GBRS Group complies with economic sanctions and trade restrictions, including those implemented by the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. This means that GBRS Group cannot take part in transactions that involve designated people, places, or items that originate from those places, as determined by agencies like OFAC. For more information and full policy details, please visit our Sanctions Policy page.
International orders require due diligence and may take up to 7 additional business days to fulfill and process the order. International orders with both in-stock and pre-ordered items will ship as soon as the pre-ordered items become available.
We offer the following International Shipping Services:
- USPS First Class International
- USPS Priority Mail International
- USPS Express Mail International
- UPS Standard (Canada & Mexico)
- UPS Worldwide Expedited
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & FEES:
International shipments are subject to import taxes and may require you to pay additional import fees when it arrives in your country. Abandoned packages due to import taxes not paid are not eligible for a refund.
Exports of GBRS products are subject to U.S. export regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations. Export authorizations may be required before the export, re-export, or retransfer of GBRS products. GBRS customers are responsible for complying with all applicable export laws and regulations including restrictions against sanctioned countries and denied parties. Violations of the export regulations can result in significant fines, penalties, imprisonment, and loss of export privileges.
***Certain GBRS Group products may not be shipped to a freight forwarder. Orders will be canceled and fully refunded. Customers must then place a new order with the final destination as the shipping address.***
- Free Shipping: GBRS Group is not responsible for packages shipped via Free Shipping that are abandoned.
- USPS First Class Domestic & International: USPS First Class service does not require USPS to scan your package at each facility it is processed through. We will not be able to track exactly where your package is and we are not responsible for USPS First Class International packages that are abandoned.
- All Other Domestic Shipping Services: Please refer to our Refund Policy regarding replacements for "missing packages".
- All Other International Shipping Services: GBRS Group is not responsible for any international orders abandoned once it has arrived to its country of destination.
For more information about our Shipping Polcy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 6/21/23